Welcome to Returning Home
Returning Home is a personalised local and online funerary business owned and operated by Funeral Assistant Colleen Milne, in Victor Harbor on the Fleurieu Peninsula South Australia.
When looking for the right people to support you in times of need, Returning Home works with experienced Celebrants and Funeral Homes who are caring and compassionate, and focused on supporting local families through the loss of their loved ones.
Returning Home recommends experienced Celebrants over other officiants because they genuinely aim to provide all kinds of families and individuals with the highest level of service and care to each person, to ensure your needs and wishes are respected, and provided for. Read More
0438 257 612
- The love of a dog
- What to do with Cremains
- Biodegradable Pillow Urn
- Rainbow Urn
- Roots eco-tree Urn
- Ashes expressed in Eco Urns
- From Ashes to a Tree!
- Sunshine after Rain: a south coast farewell
- …and then, he began to sing…
- How our Family Pet became a Tree after he died
- Your colour, your choice – purple
- Update on Water Urns
- Indigenous Funerals
- There’s a better way to die, and architecture can help
- Talk about your Death while you’re still healthy